Projects and contracts completed this financial year range in value from £200,000 up to £7 million, some of them with significant international aspects, which include:
- Advised on sale of international environmental company to a major overseas conglomerate to further expand their team of industry specialists outside the UK - £7m.
- Sale of luxury private hotel to European hotel group £2m.
- Acquisition of brown field site for commercial property developer for development of new business park providing 30,000sqm of trade counter space - £500,000.
- Development and sale of industrial units and business park.
- Premises to the value of £2m.
- Purchase of residential development site for construction of bespoke contemporary eco housing - £750,000.
- Structuring advice for a data processing company to ensure compliance of new contracts in UK and overseas.
- Acting on behalf of a multinational bank in its security over a new business park development providing environmentally friendly contemporary office space.
- Private equity group acquisitions of target companies.
- Creation of new national waste management and recycling centre for sorting and recycling waste for local authorities throughout the UK.
- Management of landlord and tenant matters on country estates.
David Atkinson, Managing Partner, 'Space'-marketing agency, London
"I contacted Blackbourn & Bond on a personal recommendation. My brief was to advise a business partner and I on my extraction from a previous employer's contract and the subsequent advice on setting up a new business together. The advice we received from Blackbourn & Bond was invaluable in allowing us to become the successful business that we are today. The service we have received has always been first class and I would recommend Blackbourn & Bond to anyone seeking guidance in a similar field."
Sarah Hopcroft, MD, Image on Food Ltd
"Our dealings with Blackbourn & Bond have been fast and efficient and altogether very pleasant. Their expertise and professionalism allowed us to proceed with the purchase of our new factory unit without delay, and made what could potentially have been a stressful time, a pleasant experience. Everyone involved was kind and courteous and we would have no hesitation in recommending the firm to anyone."
Steve Kynaston, Finance Director, Stadco Limited-car parts manufacturer
"Stadco has received excellent service and advice from Blackbourn & Bond since the firm was formed and I continue to wish the partnership well for the future."
Michael Cookson, Chartered Accountant
"In both my own and my clients' professional dealings, I have always found Blackbourn & Bond approachable, and their advice to be first-class and explained in a common-sense way. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
Gerard Kennedy, Managing Director, Image Integrators Ltd
"Blackbourn & Bond have helped us with a number of different legal issues. I have found them to be highly professional in all of our dealings and their output has been
Jill Franklin - Managing Director, Franklin Rae Communications Ltd - London
"Just to say how much I have appreciated your support and the excellent work you have done on the Northburgh Street lease. You have really gone the extra mile not only to make sure that I understand each stage, but to get things through quickly. I look forward to using you again and of course will have no hesitation recomending you"